Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Supreem Da Rezarekta's new video and song "GIMMIE" feat. Whitney Peyton! Right!!!!

Greetings hiphoppers, non-stoppers, jaw-droppers, and flo moppers!

It is I, Mort Dork the reporter, reporting live again from East Jabip on the latest in hiphop music for ya dome!

My last report was about Break the House Entertainment, a really cool bunch of people who are pushing new music music from undiscovered and underground artists, and their interview with my friend and yours, Taliesin aka Big Tal. (If you didn't follow them on Twitter yet, do it, do it now!!!!  @Break_The_House  And if you haven't watched the interview on YouTube yet with Big Tal, do it! Do it now!!!!)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67WKs1-b0z0

But now I come to tell you about one of Big Tal's big homeys in the game, Supreem Da Rezarekta', who just dropped a super hot video for his song 'GIMMIE,' which features rhyme partner in crime Whitney Peyton!!!  It's a song that moves from start to finish, and if you haven't watched the video yet or heard the song, check it out here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW6nskR9Q7I

Also, here's a snippet from the press release for Supreem and Whitney's song "GIMMIE":

“GIMMIE”is a Multi-­Generational Hip Hop Classic! It encompasses a classic Hip-­Hop approach to story telling! Delivered by the “Urban Entertainer” Supreem Da Rezarekta’ over a next generation hip-­hop track, created and produced by Ali “A MAC” McGuire.“GIMMIE” also features one of the hottest female hip-­hop Artists of this generation, Whitney Peyton.

I watched the video a few times now and I must say the energy is awesome, and Supreem and Whitney's flow stay in the pocket like a wallet full a' cash over that A MAC beat, so make sure you peep it asap -- because I get up and dance every time I hear the song! I'm like the Mike Jackson of reporting, I gets busy with my bad self, moonwalking and spinning to the beat, yeah!!!!

You can check all the latest on Supreem right here on his website:
 

Also!!!

Follow Supreem on Twitter: @SupreemDR

Follow Whitney Peyton on Twitter: @WhitneyPeyton

Follow Ali "A MAC" McGuire on Twitter: @amaculent 

So that's it for me for now, folks!! Watch Supreem's new video "GIMMIE" featuring Whitney Peyton, and get down with your bad selves, and do it ASAP!

Peace and Love and prosperity,

Mort




No comments:

Post a Comment