Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bruiz gettin' Crispy with it...

Greetings, hiphop earthlings and residents of the indie music community! 

It is I, Mort Dork the reporter, with yet another update for your vacation-ready minds in the world of hiphop!

Yes, the summer's nearly here, and your minds are wandering to some tropical resort vacation area where the Coronas and margaritas overflow with the promise of a new day -- full of palm trees, bikinis and Mort in a swimsuit...but I am bringing you a music update, just because that's what I do!!!

I've been out and about these days in Philly...Yunno the usual, buying new rims for my bicycle, grabbing some Rita's water ice, and mackin' on the honies...where I bumped into my main man Bruiz from Sewey Hole Fam, and he's like, "Yo, Mort, I'm dropping my new single on May 23rd called "Crispy"!!!"  So I immediately went to work with writing a report....ummmmmmm, right!!!!!!!!

Bruiz is set to release "Crispy," a new single that he let me get a sneak peak of (Prod.by Sam da grouch out of Miami for one room production), which is a horn-infused, gritty real hiphop knocker that is destined to stay in the jeeps and Caddies (or in my case, in my customized bicycle boom-box).  Bruiz will  be dropping "Crispy" on May 23rd on his "Sewey Fam" indie label (in Philly, Boston, Atlanta, Detroit, South Carolina, North Carolina, Miami, Florida & Las Vegas).  The song will be available on iTunes, with an extra 2 new songs available as well...so download some new music in a couple weeks and support indie hiphop!!!

Bruiz also has a fresh new website showcasing all the latest on his music and appearances, and you can peep that here by clicking the link http://bruizofdafit.wix.com/albruizeverything

Here's a list of Bruiz's upcoming shows:

  • May 23 "Crispy" single release party @ local 940 p.a.
  • June 5-7 Buffalo NY
  • June 19-21 Las Vegas

You can also pick up some fly merchandise (hats, t-shirts, and cds) by contacting Bruiz on these social media outlets:

Bruiz on Facebook: (albruizeverything  itsdahole)
Reverbnation: (Bruiz)
SoundCloud: (d average man eats) 

So that about wraps it up for me kiddies!!!!  In other news, keep your head up and go for your dreams, ya heard me??????!!! right!!!!

Mort

No comments:

Post a Comment