Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hi, it's me! Mort Dork, kiddies!

Greetings hip-hoppers!  This is Mort Dork the reporter, signing in from East Jabip, to bring you all the latest news on your favorite rapper and mine, Taliesin aka Big Tal!  It's been a minute since I wrote a damn thing -- ok maybe longer than a minute...but I've been watching football, so give me a break! And you can admit it, you've missed me and my newsflashes! Well, do not fear, I'm here, I'm Mort, and I'm gorgeous as ever!

Here's the latest on Tal, and other important news in the hiphop world that you'll want to read about...

Tal is back in the booth recording tracks for several upcoming projects, including his own solo album, tentatively titled, "Unapproved Rd."  He recently had the pleasure of dropping two verses for Judah Priest's upcoming project 144, 000 Chosen Few (Judah Priest, of Wu-Tang clan affiliation, recently dropped his own album "Dark Ages,"  which is dope as all hell, so pick that joint up!). Tal has also been busy working on two EPs with two different artists:  one EP with an artist named Kastilano, (who also just dropped his album, which is hiphop at its finest, titled "The Machine." YES, pick that up too, kiddies!), and another EP with his main man Supreem Da Rezarekta' (who recently put out his summer smash "Queen of the Wobble" on Youtube, so go peep that video and buy the song, because it's hotter than a steam bath in the Sahara Desert! 

Neither EPs Tal's working on have titles thus far, but singles from these EPs (so Tal tells me) will be dropping sooner than you can say "Damn, I love me some Big Tal!" So get ready for some new music.

Tal is also working on a mixtape with Dj Phenixvibez, due out next year, called "HALL OF FAME SPEECH" which he is very excited about.  There will be original verses and tracks on the mixtape, and some special appearances, so stay tuned!

Tal recently got a cool write up about his music in The Vanguard, CCP's paper (Community College of Philadelphia) by Michael Castaneda, which is on shelves on the campus now -- so go read that article.  It's a well written piece of literature and I am proud to call myself a journalist with that guy Mr. Castaneda around! He has a bright future ahead of him, for sure!  He writes monthly articles on local artists and the like, so make sure you check his column out when you can people.  It's good reading!

Well that's about it for now, the Eagles are playing Green Bay soon and I have to go check on my turducken, it's in the oven with my stuffed meatballs...I call em Mort's balls, get it????? hahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha! no

This is Mort Dork signing off, peace love and victory to you all!

Mort

 



No comments:

Post a Comment